Experience: Nokia Certification 2G BTS: Installation, Commissioning
June 2005 – Present Field Technician Morrisville, NC
• Responsible for, and proficient installation, commissioning and, integration of NOKIA NUSS, IBBU,METRO 24V BTSs.Also GSM, TDMA, CDMA, DXU, & NIU.
• Involved in Alarm migration from TDMA to NOKIA BTS
• E911 migration from TDMA to NOKIA BTS reconfiguration of CSU and WLS.Combining RF feeders for GSM 850/1900 networks.Installing Ericsson UMTS cabnet and Power cabnet and RF jumpers.
• Eltek Rectifier commissioning and alarm simulations.
• Doing Nokia Intratalk – Ultrasite BTS swap-outs and cut-overs.
Alarms on 66 block and punchdown.
• T1 Testing: Head to Head testing in accordance with Nokia and Cingular established T1 testing procedures. Test from the DSX or DACS at the BSC site to verify NIU operation at the BTS site (in conjunction with the switch/MSC). Verify T1 performance for DSX or DACS at the BSC site to the end of the CAT5 cable at the BTS site.
• Antenna Troubleshooting with EDT technology
• TMA installation/commissioning
• Site manager upgrades
• CCI PA Troubleshooting
• Used Anritsu to sweep sites and resolve RF issues
• Worked for T-Mobile in WDC on Ericsson equipment
• Fiber Tower T1 hot-cuts, remove existing T1, test and install new T1
• 6500 power upgrades on GSM +24volts & UMTS -48 volts, configured cabinets with OMT software
• Down Tlits on Andrews & RFS antennas
July 2003 High School
University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Business Administration
Business Administration Cary, NC