Need: Outside Plant (OSP) Design Engineers for Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. The OSP Design Engineer is responsible for design, field notes, pricing and drafting of copper and fiber optic cable facilities.
Candidate must have strong engineering skills:
- Outside plant design for business-as-usual (BAU)
- Copper and Fiber
- Aerial, Buried and Underground
- Telecommunications Plant
- Obtaining permits
- Minimum of 5 years experience
REQUIRED to have an advanced knowledge to understand:
- infrastructure plans (highway, sewer, bridge, etc.)
- survey information
- how to eliminate and prevent conflicts with existing or proposed underground and site obstacles
- proper installation location within easements and public rights of way
Prior experience with the following Verizon systems is a MUST:
- IDDS or Visio
Required to have your own cell phone.